Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Videon

Det är väl mitt eget fel, men nu har jag alldeles för många internetvideon att se på. That Guy With The Glasses, Spoony, Linkara, Benzaie, MysteryGuitarMan... it never stops! Man hittar nya, bra personer vars videon man gärna vill se, och så uppdaterar dessutom ens gamla favoriter fortfarande sina sidor med nya videon. Damn, the internet totally has me. Jag kommer inte att ha ett liv i sommar.
***
Well I guess it's my own fault, but I've got way too many internet videos to watch. That Guy With The Glasses, Spoony, Linkara, Benzaie, MysteryGuitarMan... it never stops! You find new, great persons whose videos you'd like to see, and then your old favourites keep updating their sites with new videos. Damn, the internet totally has me. I'm not going to have a life this summer.

1 comment: