Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Liebster award

Emzi tagged me to complete this challenge, and complete it I will!

The rules are:

  1. Tell 11 things about yourself.
  2. Answer the 11 questions the other came up for you.
  3. Think of 11 new questions for the ones you will nominate.
  4. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
  5. Tell the other bloggers by leaving a comment.
  6. You can’t be tagged back.

11 things about me

  1. I have never gotten my hair cut by a hairdresser. This will change within a week, though.
  2. I love basically everything related to being near, on or in the ocean. Swimming, sailing, diving, you name it.
  3. One of my biggest passions is reading.
  4. I call music the soul of my life, since listening to music, playing and singing means so much to me.
  5. I love dancing and would like to have more dance practise every week.
  6. I'd love to work in a music studio, at least for a while.
  7. I adore the Lego games on Xbox.
  8. This spring I will write my bachelor's thesis, and after that I can finally start my major courses.
  9. I didn't think I would like How I Met Your Mother. I was wrong, but still prefer Friends to HIMYM.
  10. I keep getting tricked into using more social medias.
  11. I'm one of the active youths in my home congregation.


The 11 questions from Emzi

1. What's the best place on earth?
My family's summer place on Åland isles. There is no better place to be.

2. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Either working with acoustics, or studying something completely different, like history. At least I hope so.

3. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Check the time and eat my daily pill.

4. Which book is your absolute favorite?
The Lord of the Rings. I have read so many good books over the years, but still nothing compares to the experience I got while reading LotR for the first time, and that memory makes it the most precious book as well.

5. Are you the quiet one or the loud one at parties?
Very varying, depending on the time of the night and what kind of party we're talking about. The one in the middle, mostly, I think.

6. Favorite magazine?
Since I don't read almost any magazines, I have to go with a comic book and say Donald Duck.

7. Are you happy?
I think so. Things could be both better and worse, but on the whole I'm living a very happy life.

8. What's the sweetest thing anyone has done for you?
At least one sweet thing was Tatu bringing me flowers when I had a bad day. Another is Makke buying me an alcohol-free drink on the Sweden ferry during our choir's tour of the Åland isles in 2006, when I had been eyeing the drink list longingly.

9. Favorite blog?
Of the ones I follow I think I enjoy Ninni's the most.

10. Favorite color?
I usually answer blue, but I think turquoise is closer to the truth. That or deep green.

11. What's the best way to wake up on a monday morning?
Waking up not from the alarm clock but of your own accord.


The 11 questions

1. What genre do you prefer i movies?
2. Do you have a favourite drink?
3. Have you been a band/artist/actor fangirl/-boy, and in that case, which band/artist/actor and when?
4. Do you enjoy big sales?
5. Do you think stereotypes are based on truth?
6. What's your favourite tv show?
7. How would someone you just met describe you?
8. Have you ever watched anime?
9. What kind of games do, did or would you play?
10. What would you say is your biggest interest or hobby?
11. If you could live anywhere, where would that be?

TAGGED: Johanna, Kati, Ylva, Tova and anyone else interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment